Cash Now Perth has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: Cash Now Perth.
PRIVACY ACT 1988
In assessing whether to provide a loan to you, Cash Now Perth (“we”, “our”, “us”) needs to obtain from you and other parties personal information relating to you (“Personal Information”).
1. National Privacy Principles and the Privacy Act 1988
We take our duties of confidentiality seriously. This Privacy Statement tells you how we intend to deal with your Personal Information.
2. Our ability to collect Personal Information
We are permitted to collect Personal Information under laws relating to credit, taxation and the provision of financial services and are required to collect it under other statutes, such as the Anti Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act 2006.
3. The purposes for which we collect and use your Personal Information
We collect your Personal Information so that we can:
- process your application for a loan ;
- determine your personal and/or commercial credit worthiness;
- assess the risk of you defaulting on your obligations to us;
- undertake risk assessment and management involving securitisation, credit scoring, portfolio analysis, reporting and fraud prevention and claim recovery;
- if your application is successful, provide you with a loan and determine on what terms we shall do so; and
- comply with any legislative and regulatory requirements.
If you do not provide us with your Personal Information, we will be unable to, amongst other things, process your application and assess the risk of providing you with a loan.
We also collect your Personal Information to provide you with information about other products or services we currently offer or are planning to offer in the future.
We will collect the following types of information if you are applying for a loan:-
- Your Name, address, occupation, age, gender, your email addresses, bank account details, income details, and other financial information.
- Information about your transaction with us or others, example payment history, loan balances, and information you provided to us when you contact our customer service department.
- Information we received from third parties, such as credit reporting agencies and other lenders.
- Information we received from third parties such as lead providers, Decision Logic and others.
4. Exchange of Personal Information with Third Parties
We may exchange your Personal Information with:
- credit reporting agencies, ratings agencies and any business which provides information about the credit worthiness of persons;
- referees nominated by you, including your employer (in relation to your employment status and income);
- our professional advisers, contractors and other service providers (eg. IT consultants);
- your legal and financial advisers;
- Centrelink, Australian Taxation Office or other Government departments, agencies or bodies, to whom we may be required by law to disclose infor mation;
- our financiers;
- other credit providers and financial institutions;
- our external dispute resolution service, the Credit Ombudsman Service Limited;
- payment system operators; and
- our reinsurers, insurance underwriters/providers in relation to our insu-rance policies.
We may also obtain information from some of the parties described above, to enable us to assess your application.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to help identify you, your referring URL and your shopping cart and to gather broad demographic information. Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor’s contact information (like their email address), unique identifiers (like their social security number), and financial information (like their bank account information). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders to our customers. The customer’s contact information is used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below. Financial information that is collected is used to check the users’ qualifications and bill the user for products and services. Unique identifiers (such as social security numbers) are collected from Web site visitors to verify the user’s identity and to assist in processing of your application.
Sections of this site dealing in sensitive material have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. SSL128 encryption.
All data gathered by our systems is held in the strictest confidence. No information is left on internet servers. All data is removed from the internet servers as they are pulled down. Our POS servers are not exposed to the internet, dial up, or any other connection from outside the call center. Our servers are backed up daily and the backup tape is stored in a fireproof safe. All hard copy files are stored in fireproof filing cabinets. And the call center is security restricted.
Cash Now does not entice, request or demand any information from children under the age of 18 years of age. Cash Now verifies information provided to confirm this as well.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor. This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service. You can send a blank email with the title line stating “remove” to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will be removed from any forthcoming emailing by doing such.
6. Acknowledgement and Consent
I/We have read and understood this Privacy Statement and Consent. I/we consent to Cash Now Perth dealing with my/our Personal Information in accordance with the terms of this Privacy Statement and Consent.
I/We acknowledge and agree that these acknowledgements and consents remain in full force and effect until I/we revoke them by written notice to you after (but not be-fore) discharging in full all liability owing by me/us to you.
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.
Or you can Send mail to the Cash Now Perth office at the following postal address:
PO BOX 4109
Canning Vale East WA 6155
Fax: 08-467 2820
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact: