Cash Now Perth, as a responsible lender, is committed to provide loans that abide to all applicable laws and that we strive to achieve utmost level of transparency and fairness.
- The maximum loan amount for Australian residents is $1,000.
- Loan terms range from 16 days to 62 days.We will tailor the repayment terms to fit your budget once we review your financial situation.
- You have the right to cancel your loan within 24 hours of signing your loan contracts by contacting us on 1300 022 746.
As a responsible lender, Cash Now Perth does not allow refinance of each original loan. Generally, we would not accept you having take up more than two loans within a 3 months period.
Implications of Late Payment
You will be considered late for payment, if we received your payment after the due date as stated on your contract. In such case, you may be charged an NSF fee of $25 per $100, and you may incur extra interest and bank charges for overdrafts. It is best to ensure sufficient funds in your bank account on your payment due date so as to avoid late fees.
Implications of Non-Payment
If you are unable to repay your loan on the due date, you must contact us immediately to set up payment arrangements. If your loan payment is rejected for any reason by your bank, and if we are unable to contact you or set up payment arrangement for you to clear off your debt, we may initiate Legal debt collection procedures after 90 days.
Cash Now Perth Practices Responsible Lending and Encourages Responsible Borrowing from Consumers:
- Only use cash advance loans as a short-term solution for immediate financial emergencies.
- Pay off your loan as soon as possible to reduce fees and avoid refinance of your loan
- We will always carefully consider each loan application and will not lend to applicants that we consider unsuitable for the loans.
- We will always ensure that we will not provide loans in amounts higher than the applicant’s ability to repay.
- We will always verify the accuracy of data provided in the application process.
- We will always comply with all debt collection practices laws and regulations.