COSTS AND FEES
Costs of your loan.
- In Cash Now Perth, we are committed to provide affordable, secure, and fast Payday Loans, Cash loans to our clients.
- Our Costs and Fees structure is simple and clear.
- We have NO Application Fee
- We have No Hidden Costs
Our Costs and Fees:
Types of fees
20% of Principal Amount
4% of Principal Amount Per Month
Direct debit Fee
No fee payable to us
$15 per instance
Daily Loan Service Fee when Loan is in Default
*Clients will pay direct to Direct Debit Provider-We will not seek to profit from services charged by Third Party.
*We do believe client will always honour their loan obligation and pay their loan on time.
*But on some occasion, we do need to charge dishonour or Late fee if client default on their loan.
- Application process is quick, simple and secure.
- Apply 24/7. 365 days a Year
- Fully Online and Fully Secure
- High Approval Rate
- Funds EFT into your account within hours.
- No Fee or charges if Loan cancelled within 24 hours. Guaranteed
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
- This is a Short Term Cash solution to meet your financial needs in between your paydays.
- Existing clients may borrow up to $1000 overnight (subject to final approval). First time borrowers are limited to a maximum of $500. (Terms & Conditions apply, subject to final approval
- Due to the short term nature, cash loans (microloans) have a much higher effective interest rate than you may have seen in other types of loans.
The effective interest rate is a measure of the total loan cost if you were to take the loan out over one year and expressed as a percentage (Annual Percentage Rate, or APR).
As our loans are for short-term assistance the actual interest rate is not this high.
- Your debt will be capped once overdue amount reaches twice the amount financed.
- For our small amount credit loan of $2,000 or less, an APR (Annual Percentage Rate) doesn't apply. These loans are fee-based only, and so they don't have an APR. The establishment fee is 20% of the amount borrowed and the monthly fee is 4% of the amount borrowed.
- WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Credit fees and charges apply.